Friday, April 22, 2011

I Want To Return To The Holy Land

Time was 3 years passed, it seems only yesterday that My family and worship Umrah to the Holy Land (Saudi Arabia) for 2 weeks.. let alone the time Me and My brother for the first time Umrah worship, incredible I can see first hand the magnificent Kaaba in Mecca and the Prophet's Mosque in Maddinah.. I pray fervently and pray to Allah SWT for the trip of My life (career, the future in search of a mate).. I have free time a day to besiege the city of Mecca and the Mecca there that sell camel milk.. Me and My family finally saw the Camel milk-making process and finally Me and My family drink camel milk.. Camel milk is said to cure various diseases.. Camel milk does not taste any flavor compared with other milk, camel milk is more enjoyable in cold conditions.. My family visited the museum of the Kaaba in Mecca to see what is inside the museum.. I want to go back again to worship and pray in the Holy Land.. God (Allah SWT) hopefully I can get back to the Holy Land someday, Amiiiiiiiinn ^_^

 Kaaba in Mecca


The Prophet's Mosque in Maddinah
Camel Milk
Camel Milk-making process
 Camel


Door Of The Kaaba in Mecca
 

4 comments:

  1. looks beautiful, thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a great blog so I follow you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great vacation! Looks like a nice place to visit. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete